Cover Flange Seal Topload Carton Closing Machine
Load Type Topload
- Heavy-duty fully-welded tubular stainless steel frame
- Allen-Bradley® servos, drives and machine controls
- User-friendly Insight® icon-based color touch screen operator interface for easy setup and operation
- Driven infeed to accept random carton flow
- Digital indicators for easily-repeatable size changes
- Independent servo and VFD metering for each machine section
- CE Mark
- Nordson® ProBlue hot-melt totally enclosed nozzle-type applicator
Cover-to-Flange Seal (CFS) Cartoning
The Vari-Pitch CFS, ST and DF carton closers combine Kliklok-Woodman's revolutionary variable pitch technology with single-flap hot-melt sealing or mechanical tucking in a highly functional and compact design. Like the Vari-Right and Vari-Straight, their tri-seal cousins, the Vari-Pitch machines incorporate the benefits of lugged carton control and random infeed timing. By ensuring positive carton control through the "on-demand" creation of flight centers, the Vari-Pitch CFS, ST and DF are able to consistently deliver remarkably superior final packages.
Economical Topload Cartoning
Eliminating charlotte and front tuck flaps significantly reduces carton costs. Seal-tuck and dust flap cartons offer reclosability as a consumer convenience. CFS cartons provide a more rigid, durable bottom panel.