High-Speed Straight-Line Tri-Seal Topload Carton Closing Machine
Load Type Topload
- Heavy-duty fully-welded tubular stainless steel frame
- Allen-Bradley® servos, drives and machine controls
- Speed and glue adjustment through touch screen
- User-friendly Insight® icon-based color touch screen operator interface for easy setup and operation
- Driven infeed to accept random carton flow
- Cantilevered overhead carton transport assemblies with automatic lift-away on machine stop
- Digital indicators for easily-repeatable size changes
- Independent servo and VFD metering for each machine section
- Angled-surface frame and components comply with IP-65 standards
- Sealed-for-life bearings eliminate lubrication needs
- CE Mark
- Machine software follows PackML state map
- Nordson® ProBlue 10 hot-melt totally enclosed nozzle-type applicator.
Turning Cartons in a Straight Line
The Vari-Straight is a straight-line closer for tri-seal topload cartons that takes Kliklok-Woodman's revolutionary variable pitch technology to a higher level. To provide a controlled carton turn without a change in direction, the unique turning bed features "pop-up" turning bars that capture the cartons and guide them through a 90° turn and into the charlotte closing section. The inherent slip and timing issues associated with conventional "lugless" carton closers are eliminated.
The Vari-Straight design was based upon the extremely popular Vari-Right closer with variable pitch technology. The Vari-Straight provides increased plant layout flexibility, greater speed and more opportunities for higher productivity.