Display Card Loader
Category Special Applications
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy load magazine
- Speeds dependent on format and bag size, typically up to 90 bags per minute
- Fully interlocked guarding
- Links directly to bagmaker
- Minimal floor space required
- No need for glue or staples to apply bags
The Kliklok-Woodman DCL (Display Card Loader) is designed to automatically attach bags (as produced on vertical-form-fill-seal machines) to display cards for point-of-sale presentation. The card's locking slots will hold the bags firmly in place during distribution and display while still allowing bags to be easily removed. No glue or staples are used.
The Display Card Loader can be linked to any VFFS machine operating at up to 90 bags per minute and can be configured to load 2, 3 or 4 rows, depending on bag and card dimensions.