Category Special Applications
- Standard bale style is a gusseted brick pack with lap or fin seal
- Standard bale material is LDPE heat-sealable film
- Infeed conveyor with VFD drive
- Air fill inspect-and-reject
- Servo bag elevator
- Servo bag inserter
- Quick-change components for bag size changes
- Quick-change bale former assembly
- Self-positioning seam seal assembly
- Servo jaw carriage
- Pneumatic film spindle supply
- Allen-Bradley controls
- InsightŪ color graphic touch screen HMI
The Vantage from Kliklok-Woodman provides an innovative, much-sought-after, new presentation for snack food packaging and merchandising: multiple bags of snack foods and low density products in a single high density bale. The bale is ideal for traditional single-serve, 100-calorie snacks and variety packs. The Vantage bale, strong on sustainability, potentially reduces corrugated cases, shipping costs and dunnage.
The Vantage Multi-Bag Baler is built with the same Woodman tradition of packaging expertise and legendary reliability, including: servo motors, quick change features and off-the shelf controls, including an A-B Micro InsightŪ HMI. The Vantage has speeds from 10 to 75 bags/min input and up to 15 bales/min output.