Twin-Tube Snack Food Bagmaker
Load Type Bagmakers
- Intermittent motion
- Open-design tubular steel frame
- Servo motor-controlled film pull belts, end seal jaws and stripping motion
- Cantilevered film spindle with powered film unwind
- Self-aligning seam seal bar
- Straight-line film threading
- Electronic registration control
- Product clamp and settler
- Sealing jaws with Heat Pipe technology
- InsightŪ Color Graphic Touch Screen HMI with performance reporting, diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Automatic program setup
- Instant program changeover
- Quick-change former assembly
- "Off the shelf" control components
- In-frame electrical panels
- Ancillary device isolated interface strip
- 110-volt convenience outlet and data port
- Full safety guarding and interlocks
- Able to accept Woodman Gemini formers
Legendary Reliability with 21st Century Design... It's a WOODMAN!
The G3 continues the Woodman tradition of flexible packaging expertise and legendary reliability. Leveraging more than 60 years experience packaging some of the world's most challenging products, the G3 brings a new level of operator ease of use, speeds, and package size flexibility to applications including: potato chips, tortilla chips, corn chips, pretzels, snack crackers, popcorn and all other salted snacks.
Investment Savings Through Innovation
The G3 is a twin-tube "Universal Bagmaker", capable of producing a wide range of bag sizes with consistent performance throughout the range, thanks to its servo motion controls and auto program setup. The G3 offers a variety of bag style options, including block bottom bags, perforated bag string, promotional strip, notching and hole punching.
The G3 features KW's most advanced servo motion control of the film pull belts, end-seal jaws and stripping for quieter, smoother and faster operation than ever before. The G3's frame is designed for direct mounting of filling systems, reducing the need for a support structure or mezzanine, yet is wide open for access to the interior of the machine. The G3 has a smaller footprint than most twin-tube bagmakers of its capability thanks to the recessed electrical cabinets.